Production Workers is highly needed in Canada as we speak and this position does not require much to apply If you are a job hunter/seeker her is your great chance of getting a job that will put food to your table and solve your financial problem, read the information below before jumping to the application button.
What does Westrock do?
We are a production facility and we make cardboard boxes. Have you ever ordered pizza or an item online? If so, there is a good chance that it was a Westrock box made in one of our Westrock facilities.
We are hiring experienced Production Workers to work in our manufacturing facility to ensure quality cardboard is produced for our customers. Working as a team and with good communication skills, you will ensure production targets are met and that you and your co-workers are working safely. Daily physical requirements are pushing, pulling, lifting, moving, stacking cardboard through various machines. Job repetition and a hot work environment are part of the working conditions.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to work rotating shifts; Monday to Friday (days 6:45 am -3:00 pm, afternoons 2:45 pm – 11:00 pm, nights 10:45 pm – 7:00 am). Shifts rotate weekly. All successful applicants must be able to provide a satisfactory criminal background check and pre-employment medical.
Why work with WestRock?
- Starting wage of $17.19 per hour. Shift premiums for the afternoon and night shift.
- Wage increases after the 60-day probationary period and as per the collective agreement
- Training opportunities to work on different machines
- Benefits after your probationary period have been completed.
- Pension after 6 months of employment
- Free Parking
- Subsidized hot lunch cafeteria
- Celebration lunches for successes reached in the plant
- An employer dedicated to Health and Safety
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- A management team committed to WestRock’s values of Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Excellence
High school diploma
Attention to detail
Ability to work well in a team environment
A positive, can-do attitude
Good verbal communication skills and ability to read and understand English.
Ability to work rotating shifts
As a global company, you will find our boxes worldwide! Next time you get a box, turn it around and see if you can find the WestRock stamp!
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to applicants on our website and all we do is make research on an available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for interested applicants to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.